Seiten

Sonntag, 19. April 2015

This blog is moving

As you might have already noticed, in the last time it got quiet here....

One of the main reasons for that is that I have been working on a new and hopefully better blog!  There are some features that I am missing here on blogspot and I find it quite hard to interact with my readers, since it's not possible to comment without a google account. That's why I decided to move my blog to wordpress and I hope that it will make things more comfortable and easy for you!


From now on I will be posting on my new blog : 

http://gegenwind.me/


I am currently moving all my articles that I have published so far to this blog, so I already want to apologize that at the beginning there will be also some articles you might have already read.

I hope all of you are going to join me on my new blog too :)

Maria


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen